Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Crib Attendant (Full-time)
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-11-09
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our growing team thriving in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, overtime after 40 hours, a company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, an Employee Assistance Program, tuition subsidies, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Senior Buyer
- Some use of crane and fork lift to move inventory and when covering for Receiver.
- Building the crib from the ground up, this crib is a brand new project.
- Receive, stores and issues inventory and stock as required.
- Reviews Bill of Material purchased components list, pull parts, issues parts to Job in Epicor.
- Ensures proper physical safe guarding of inventory
- Ensures crib materials are stored in an organized fashion, maintaining min/max when required.
- Support inventory audits through cycle counting monthly & reconcile any variances
- Work with purchasing on analyzing trends in usage maximizing storage space
- Response to expedited requests and coordinate materials/stock for delivery to users.
- Move materials from receiving area to kitting area.
- Ensure that the inventory system in Epicor has complete and accurate information.
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company
- Abide by all company policies including by not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality, Human Resource Policies and the Employee Handbook.
- Back up to Receiver and Logistics when required.
- Other duties as required.
- Forklift and crane experience (in house training provided)
- Experienced with flatbed loading preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, outlook and excel required, ERP, Epicor
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Receiving Experience/ Inventory Management
- Strong commitment to health and safety
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.