Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Engineering Standards Specialist
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-10-01
The Windsor Mold Group of companies provides world class products & services for domestic and international Customers in the tooling and automotive plastic molding industries. Come join our team growing in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, tuition subsidies, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Advanced Development Manager
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and processes.
- Be part of the Engineering Team to drive and execute continuous improvement initiatives by custom tailoring more efficient NX based solutions for everyday tasks
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement new standards.
- Consult with designers regarding problems with existing standard and update standard part library.
- Recommend new ideas and tools to improve design efficiency and quality.
- Create design standards with manufacturability in mind.
- Complete thorough documentation of standards for training and technical support.
- Maintain engineering procedures, customer standards, and standard parts library.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience as a mold designer and/or mold surfacing.
- Experience with NX Programming is not required but would be an asset.
- Simple NX Application Programming(SNAP), API,
- Knowledge Fusion, Journaling, Macros
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for their work
- Innovative thinker
- Driven to make the department better.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.