Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Program Supervisor - Toyota Business Unit
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: ACD Division
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-09-14
The Automotive Components Division is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide Program Managers through daily tasks while promoting leadership.
- Monitor customer relations, and ensure that customer is receiving good and consistent communication and support.
- Review and approve customer quotes and program purchase requisitions (program budgets).
- Lead APQP system ensuring that the system is efficient and effective.
- Ensure staff adheres to policies and procedures. Adjust and improve procedures as required.
- Support Program Management staff in decision-making.
- Establish best practices and standards as it relates to Program Management.
- Train Program Managers as required.
- Lead internal escalation of key launch and commercial issues.
- Support Program Managers in Customer Escalation Meetings.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required (Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, or Business).
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- A minimum of 5 years of automotive work experience, including experience as a program manager.
- Experience with injection molding and product assemblies.
- Toyota experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Must demonstrate a strong technical and business aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and lead teams
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.