Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Program Manager - Toyota Business Unit
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: ACD Division
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-09-14
The Automotive Components Division is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create requests and prepare quotes, including tooling and internal cost sheets. Able to clearly identify assumptions within the quote.
- Know the different major types of plastics including their performance and requirements for injection molding. Understand basic injection molding processing and secondary manufacturing (i.e. tape, clips, foam etc.) Has a basic understanding of manufacturing methods.
- Follow the WM APQP Procedures and Gate system. Keep system updates as required.
- Process engineering changes, internal changes and tooling changes, following proper procedures.
- Kick off tools or equipment by issuing an Engineering Change Notice, work orders for final release data and purchase orders to the tool builders.
- Manage customer engineering & temporary change process, obtaining timely approvals & keeping internal systems updated.
- Manage customer invoice requirements to ensure timely payment of tooling P.O.’s.
- Manage customer launch system requirements.
- Support customer launch build events as required.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required (Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, or Business).
- A minimum of 3 years of automotive work experience, including experience as a program manager.
- Background in plastics is an asset.
- Toyota experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Must demonstrate a strong technical and business aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.