Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-08-26
The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
We are currently seeking candidates for Maintenance Manager for our Precision Plastics facility in Amherstburg, ON Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct supervision and coordination of activities for maintenance department to include electricians and millwrights.
- Preventative maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Maintain and manage critical parts inventory including purchasing of equipment accessories and repair components.
- Responsible for the safety of the department and will also participate on the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Set and manage department goals and objectives and manage performance.
- Champion Environmental Management Program for the facility
- Lead in downtime reduction and press efficiency improvements
- Manage building and facility maintenance and improvements.
- Two year (or greater) Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Supervisory experience is needed. Proven leadership abilities
- Injection Molding experience a strong plus
- Proficient with software programs to include MS Office and maintenance tracking systems
- Ability to be flexible with work hours and available when needed to support department and activities
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.