Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-08-24
The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
We are currently seeking candidates for Shipping Supervisor at our Precision Plastics facility in Amherstburg, ON Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision and support of the shippers to include ensuring jobs are performed safely, accurately and in a timely manner
- Pulling and separating customer releases
- Creating pull sheets for the shift
- Creating DSS sheets and reviewing inventory
- Preparing customs paperwork and packing slips
- Ensuring ASNs are completed, sent and accepted.
- Monitoring DDL system
- Participating in physical inventory and cycle counts of finished goods, material, components, and packaging.
- Providing training to material handlers
- Supervisor experience
- 2-3 years of warehouse and shipping experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- ERP system and Customer Portal experience
- Prefer manufacturing and automotive experience
- Ability to rotate shifts
- Ability to work independently
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.