Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-07-09
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our team growing in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, tuition subsidies, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble 3D tool concept files using Siemens NX software. Export NX file for use in commercial quoting system
- Assemble costing documents (quote letters, breakdowns, costing matrix) for review by Account Management using commercial quoting system
- Document quote status in WMES system
- Review customer RFQ with Account Manager, have a complete understanding of customer standards and apply while developing quote
- Prepare supplier RFQ sheets and obtain supplier pricing as inputs into the costing system
- Support Program Management in costing of engineering changes when required
- All other duties as assigned by the Estimating Supervisor
- Moldmaker or Design Engineering experience preferred with some automotive technical experience.
- Above average computer and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Injection Molding Process is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for their work
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.