Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: ACD Division
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-07-06
The Automotive Components Division is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business partner with the finance management team and the accounting staff.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the accounting team, which includes: review priorities, providing motivation, approval of goals and completion of performance evaluation.
- Drive culture of teamwork, continue improvement and customer service in the accounting department.
- Ensure strong accounting and control environment over the month end in order to ensure compliance with ASPE, laws and tax regulations.
- Maintaining and improving the daily operational effectiveness of the accounting team in its delivery of services
- Prepare monthly financial statements and maintain financial statement account mapping.
- Ensure account receivables, payables and payroll are processed timely.
- Ensure there is adequate accounting reconciliation process, maintain general ledger accounts and controls with the company's ERP system.
- Preparation of additional financial and other information required by external auditors, government agencies and others as needed
- Provide necessary help, and/or information to managers to facilitate the successful manufacture and sale of our products
- Ensure payments are properly audited, and manage company credit card set up and reporting
- Other duties or task as assigned and required
- University Degree, preferably in Accounting or Business.
- Professional Accounting Designation in process to get it or the equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive accounting/finance-related experience, with at least 5 years in a management role.
- Experience in overseeing audits performed by external audit firms.
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, problem solving and organizational skills are essential.
- Previous experience in automotive parts production environment.
- Above average computer proficiency, strong written/verbal communication skills and organizational & time management discipline is mandatory.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.