Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Temporary Machine Operator
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-07-06
Come join us! The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work environment offering industry-competitive pay and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect component parts for defects as dispensed from injection molding machine.
- Trim and assemble, if necessary, component parts and prepare for packing.
- Pack component parts according to packing specifications.
- Perform and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Complete assigned paperwork as appropriate including recording scrap levels.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to work all three shifts.
- Must be available to work five days a week with the possibility of overtime.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.