Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Mold Making Apprentice 431A
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-07-05
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our growing team thriving in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, overtime after 40 hours, company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, tuition subsidies, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Mold Making Manager
- Able to perform tasks as assigned by mold making leader, with supervision
- Demonstrates an adherence to policies and procedures
- Employee demonstrates that they are cooperative and willing to work with all levels within the organization
- Employee is stable, courteous, has sound judgement, and has a positive personal appearance
- Complete all assigned duties and/or tasks
- Participating in as many learning opportunities as possible within the Mold building industry whether it be Mold Making, Machining or Engineering.
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Positively receiving feedback.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Attend night school and maintaining a 70% average. Grades will be monitored.
- Must be registered with the Ministry for an apprenticeship and follow through with program completion
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow direction
- Positive behavior qualities
- High school diploma or GED.
- Driver\\\'s license with own transportation recommended.
- Good physical strength with lifting capacity of 60 lbs and good hand-eye coordination
- Good time management, critical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A growth mindset and passion for learning.
- High technical aptitude and the willingness to develop technical abilities
- Validated dependability & reliability
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and collaboration
- Goal orientated.
- Willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Required to work a 2 shift rotation
- Basic computer skills. I.e.: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Will introduce to CAD software.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.