Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Manager of Program Management
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-06-08
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our team growing in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages,company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, tuition subsidies, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: General Manager
- Guide Program Managers through daily tasks while promoting leadership.
- Monitor customer relations, and ensure that customer is receiving good and consistent communication and support.
- Review and approve customer quotes and program purchase requisitions (program budgets).
- Ensure staff adheres to policies and procedures. Adjust and improve procedures as required.
- Support Program Management staff in decision-making.
- Establish best practices and standards as it relates to Program Management.
- Train Program Managers as required.
- Run monthly PM meetings to review the PM KPIs and report out on Tool Budgets.
- Schedule and run weekly Production Meetings.
- Demonstrates knowledge on the customer, the commodity, and the specific job.
- Manages and co-ordinates customer service team.
- Provides on-site support to customer try-outs as required.
- Is widely seen as trusted and operates with integrity. Treats others with respect.
- Has the ability to plan ahead, set and communicate team objectives.
- Actively encourages teamwork and collaboration with all members of the team.
- Communicates effectively and clearly with all team members.
- Responsible to work effectively with a variety of people to lead projects to fruition.
- Demonstrates developed problem solving skills including soliciting input from team members.
- Bachelor degree or diploma is preferred (Engineering, Manufacturing, or Business).
- A minimum of 10+ years of plastic injection mold industry work experience with relevant experience in Program Management.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Strong technical and business aptitude.
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Persistent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Positive attitude
- Developed conflict management skills
- Able to work under pressure
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.