Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-05-27
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our team growing in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, overtime after 40 hours, company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, tuition subsidies, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Customs and Logistics Coordinator
- Responsible for driving in compliance with applicable provincial, federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures to transport various materials in a safe and timely manner.
- Responsible for proper loading and securing of freight to prevent movement and allow safe transport. Assist in loading and unloading as required.
- Ensure regular maintenance schedule of trucks is kept.
- Follow delivery/pick up schedule.
- Maintain accurate records and logs to comply with IFTA regulations.
- Perform vehicle inspections and preventative maintenance before, during and after trips; responsible for brake adjustments and minor repairs as needed while on the road.
- Keep the interior and exterior of cab clean
- Planning of routes and trips so you meet delivery schedules
- Comply with weight limitations
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift that rotates between 6am and 9am start time. Must be able to work one ½ day Saturday a month (city/local driving)
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- High standard of professionalism and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and observe all procedures and safety policies
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated trustworthiness and reliability
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must hold and maintain a Class AZ license
- Must have valid passport
- Valid FAST Card preferred (some U.S. point to point driving, within 4hr drive radius max.)
- Clean driving history
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.