Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Saline
Location: Saline, Michigan, US | Posted Date: 2021-04-05
The Automotive Components Division is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Plant Personnel and Program Managers during launch which includes:
- All P.O.’s issued on time.
- Ensure accuracy of all Purchase Orders issued to suppliers.
- Focus on servicing internal customer base including Engineering, Sales and Plant Operations.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of purchasing records within ERP system
- Enter MRO, Tooling and Blanket P.O.’s into ERP Systems
- Assist in preparing ERP system prior to plant launches
- Help to maintain accuracy of purchasing documents
- Maintain supplier contacts and documentation and ensure they are up to date
- Other tasks or duties as assigned or required.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent technical computer skills and superior communication skills are essential.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.