Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Human Resources Generalist
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-03-31
Come join us! The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work environment offering industry-competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Human Resources Generalist at our Amherstburg, ON Plant with responsibility for human resources management activities to support the overall company human resources strategy and the attainment of overall company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide and advise management personnel and employees on the interpretation of company policies, legislation and contract language to ensure consistent application and practices are followed.
- Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate and execute the full recruitment cycle.
- Administer and ensure adherence to the collective agreement. Reviews and mediates union grievances with appropriate plant personnel.
- Manage Short Term and Long Term disability claims.
- Maintain accurate HR systems, including employee personnel paper and electronic files.
- Coordinate and maintain an effective performance management system.
- Employee benefit administration.
- Manage employee attendance program.
- Reports for Management Review metrics.
- Configure training database for efficient tracking, reporting and compliance of training requirements.
- Manage the investigation process for internal complaints.
- Provide administrative support in managing WSIB claims and the return to work process.
- Provide excellent internal stakeholder support.
- Coordinate employee events and communication meetings.
- Drive HR process improvement.
- Acts as an ambassador to the Windsor Mold Group and assists in promoting the desired culture.
- Other duties as assigned or required
- University degree or College diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration
- CHRP designation preferred
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and ADP as well as strong knowledge of HRIS system
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.