Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Summer Student - Machine Operator
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-03-10
The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers.
The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Machine Operator Summer Students at our Precision Plastics facility in Amherstburg, ON Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect component parts for defects as dispensed from injection molding machine.
- Trim and assemble, if necessary, component parts and prepare for packing.
- Pack component parts according to packing specifications.
- Perform and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Complete assigned paperwork as appropriate including recording scrap levels.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as of June 1st 2021.
- Must be enrolled in full-time post-secondary education and provide proof of enrollment.
- Must be available to work all three shifts.
- Must be available to work from the beginning of June through to September 3rd 2021 five days a week with the possibility of overtime.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.