Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Shipping and Receiving/Crib Assistant
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-02-15
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our growing team thriving in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, overtime after 40 hours, a company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, an Employee Assistance Program, tuition subsidies, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Senior Buyer
- Using crane and fork lift to load and unload trucks of their contents
- Unload and receive all inbound shipments from outside suppliers.
- Verifying incoming and outgoing materials
- Receive all inbound shipments into ERP system
- Crane Inspections
- Incoming and outgoing mold pictures
- Coordinate Courier packaging and shipments
- Move materials from receiving area to kitting area.
- Keep receiving area organized.
- Maintain and upkeep the shipping department floor
- Loading of vending machines
- Other duties as required.
- Forklift and crane experience (in house training provided)
- Experienced with flatbed loading preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, outlook and excel required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Receiving Experience
- Strong commitment to health and safety
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.