Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-02-10
Come join us! The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work environment offering Cindustry-competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Production Supervisor at our Amherstburg, ON Plant. The ideal candidate has experience with skillfully supervising all aspects of a production shift, including manpower and production efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for manpower assignments.
- Unplanned absenteeism coverage, overtime management and tracking, administrative responsibilities, vacation, etc.
- Ensure associates are following all applicable systems, policies, and work instructions.
- Management of work stations; tally sheets, operator training, poke yoke verification, operator concerns, sort/safe launch, defects.
- Daily production reporting.
- Ensuring timely completion of maintenance work and mold changes.
- Verification of job cycle times, scrap control and downtime reduction.
- Timely follow up on tooling and maintenance work orders.
- Production floor housekeeping & 5S activities.
- Union relations including operator training and discipline.
- Incident / Accident Investigations & follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Minimum two year technical diploma or equivalent work experience
- Technical experience in plastic injection molding an asset
- 3-5 years Supervisory experience required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.