Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Precision Plastics
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-02-03
Come join us! The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work environment offering industry-competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Quality Administrator at our Amherstburg, ON Plant with responsibility for in-process and final audits and testing that requires a thorough knowledge of automotive manufacturing procedures, testing requirements and practices
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to perform audits and tests on product to ensure customer and QMS requirements are met.
- Perform in-process and final inspections and testing per requirements.
- Perform SPC inspections where required by the control plan.
- Ensure production associates are following the processes outlined in all work instructions.
- Monitor all other set-up and process related checklist at the work station, report all deviations.
- Maintain and control all non-conforming material, boundary samples etc.
- Conduct First and Last part acceptance approvals, mold changes, and re-starts as required.
- Oversee coordination of sorting, safe launch, and GP-12 inspection and proper documentation thereof when required.
- Perform random final audits on finished goods per control plan.
- Perform capability and gauge R&R studies when required.
- Responsible for part quality and determination of part acceptance for all parts produced on their shifts.
- Assist in the coordination of internal sorting for non-conformances from internal, external and in-coming non-conformance conditions.
- Participate in quality call appeals when required.
- Immediate notification to Quality Manager of product non-conformances.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
- Two-year (or higher) technical or business degree or equivalent work experience
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills
- Must be self motivated and work well with minimal supervision
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.