Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Emrick Plastics
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-01-16
The Automotive Components Division is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble costing documents for approval and presentation to Customer.
- Investigate customer design and/or design requirements, supplier pricing, manufacturing processes, packaging strategy and tooling requirements as input into the costing documentation.
- Communicate with the account manager, customer, plant representatives, suppliers and vendors as required to ensure accurate pricing inputs.
- Perform cost studies, and aid in proposal of cost reductions and new technology solutions for quoting initiatives.
- Prepare customer response forms, sales & marketing presentations and preliminary program timing for customer technical reviews.
- Support Program Management and sales group in quotation requirements.
- All other duties as assigned by ACD Estimating Supervisor
- Engineering Degree / Diploma preferred with some automotive technical experience.
- Above average computer and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Injection Molding Process and Tooling is an asset
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.