Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Production Control Analyst
Division: Tooling | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Malden
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2021-01-15
The Windsor Mold Group Tooling Division has been providing quality tooling solutions since 1972. Come join our team growing in a technology driven environment committed to investing in people, equipment and processes. Windsor Mold offers competitive wages, overtime after 40 hours, company matched pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, generous vacation & holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, tuition subsidies, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Production Control Leader
- Supporting Production Control department in maintaining a production schedule for manufacturing resources (Epicor ERP schedule, production control reports, etc.).
- Analyzing Epicor ERP data to improve processes and support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support development of Epicor ERP scheduling process.
- Interacting with various departments to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Demonstrates leadership skills necessary for developing effective teams, planning team tasks / deliverables and setting team objectives.
- Developed interpersonal team skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for their work
- Proven time management abilities
- Good organization & communication skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Developed problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- An understanding of scheduling and project management concepts
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High proficiency with MS Office with primary focus on MS Project and VBA programming
- Epicor or general ERP implementation experience
- University degree or equivalent
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.