Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Deskside Support Technician
Division: Central Services | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Group
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2020-12-14
The Windsor Mold Group is currently seeking an experienced Deskside Support Technician supporting locations in Windsor. The home office for this position is located in Windsor, ON.
The organization is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation and opportunities in a technology-driven environment. Windsor Mold provides industry-competitive compensation and benefits along with an emphasis on health and wellness and involvement in our local communities.
The Deskside Support Technician is responsible for deskside support of the manufacturing operations across multiple plants in the general Windsor area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to: Services & Deskside Supervisor
- Understanding and maintaining active directory structure and administration and maintains active directory objects
- Analysis of data storage
- Assists end users with exchange set up and email configuration and problem solving
- Monitoring of managed Enterprise Wi-Fi systems.
- Monitoring of LAN performance and troubleshooting
- Understands , supports and troubleshoots plants IT floor systems
- Installs and configures applications.
- Monitors servers for health and troubleshoots problems
- Maintains and manages printer standardization
- Evaluates printer performance and performs maintenance and repairs
- Manages deployment and configuration of desk phone; maintains inventory of phone assets
- Performance PC administration and maintenance
- Video Security Systems and Monitors
- Maintains PC asset inventory and ServiceNow knowledge base for common problems
- A college diploma or bachelor's degree in business or a computer related discipline is recommended, with concurrent options in either discipline.
- Training or experience in customer support, and/or customer service relationship management.
- A minimum of one (5) years demonstrated experience in an Infrastructure / Desk Side Support environment, preferably related to or involving computers running Windows OS, and Microsoft Office. Demonstrated experience in providing individualized service to clients, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task, while maintaining a high level of accuracy in details.
- The candidate is required to be fluent in English.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.