Job Listing - Windsor Mold Group
Cost Accounting Clerk
Division: Automotive Components | Plant Name: Windsor Mold Group
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada | Posted Date: 2020-11-12
Come join us! The Automotive Components Division of Windsor Mold Group is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work environment offering industry-competitive pay and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain part files in the ERP system
- Control and maintain the internal part numbering system
- Maintain standard costs for all purchased products
- Identify perpetual inventory issues, and work with the plants to resolve them
- Maintain program summary files (History Sheets)
- Data entry and analytics for sales forecasting, customs declarations, program development recovery, and returnable container inventories
- Weekly reconciliation and closing of production jobs in the ERP system
- Coordinate and conduct month-end closing routines
- Complete month-end analyses and journal entries
- Conduct on-site internal audit functions for quarterly physical inventory counts
- Perform annual reviews of purchase price standards and obsolete inventory
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma required.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required, including proficiency in Excel.
- Good communication skills are mandatory.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you up to date on new job openings at Windsor Mold Group.